Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SWEET PEARS


Hello Friends,
This is Chris from Wisconsin enjoying the Spring weather! I hope that you are enjoying your day too!

Todays project uses QKR STAMPEDE images. I personally do not use solid images often because I love to color - but this Pear image was fun to use my water based markers to add a little more pizzaz! QKR Stampede offers you a great variety of different images for all different styles AND best of all they are VERY AFFORDABLE!

Here are the details:
Markers and Cardstock: Celery, Garden Green, White, Patterned Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Swiss Dot folder, Dew Drops, Mini glue dots

Thank you for letting me know! Have a great day!
Chrissy D

2 comments:

  1. Those pears sure do look delicious!!!! Oh, and I like the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now HOW did I miss this stamp! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete