Thursday, May 6, 2010

Flower Pot Girl



It is in the 90's here in Texas and some of you folks up yonder are getting snow this week??? Crazy weather, I tell ya!!! LOL

We planted some flowers last week and this sweet image from QKR Stampede reminds me of the fun we had putting the flowers into the pots and setting them up by my front door. The name of this image is "Planting a Flower" - appropriate, huh?? I picked my papers first and then colored the image with Copic markers so that they matched the colors in the papers.

You could use this adorable image for a birthday card or a Mother's Day card or even a "just a note" type of card. Wouldn't it be fun to give this card away with some potted flowers to a dear friend or neighbor? I love to use images like this that can be used for so many different types of cards.


Stamps:
Planting a Flower from QKR Stampede

Ink:
Tuxedo Black Memento

Paper:
Whisper White
Old Olive
retired Stampin Up patterned papers

Other:
copic markers

4 comments: