Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Spring!

I hope your Saturday is off to a fabulous start!!!

Since so many of you are dealing with crazy winter weather the last couple of weeks, I thought I would give you a little glimpse into Spring with this cute girl "Picking Flowers".

Stamps:
"Picking Flowers" by QKR Stampede
"Happy Valentine's Day" by QKR Stampede (I just inked the "Happy" & "Day)
Ink:
Memento tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Paper:
The Paper Studio patterned paper
Prism Paper Prismatics Cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
Other:
Spellbinders Dies

I hope that this puts you in a fun, spring mood!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

8 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in her bright yellow pinafore, a very sweet spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! what a nice breath of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this card is a nice breath of spring air. Wonderful idea and adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cheerful, bright colors! I need that touch of spring right now! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so heart warming to see Ken's images alive and at work making beautiful cards like these. Ken is my better half and I am so proud of him Kerry L. Herrod

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad you stopped by to comment Kerry! I love playing with Ken's images and am so glad he was able to share them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card for the spring. Great job.

    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete