Thursday, February 17, 2011

One Pear, Different Cards

Hello Friends!   Today I'm showing you 2 cards made with the Pear (#3801) image from QKR Stampede.  A couple weeks ago I showed you a simple note card I made with this stamp and I really went to town with this particular image.  I have loved working with it and thought I would show you a couple more cards I made with this stamp.  It comes in rubber and digital form both.
Both of these images were stamped on white card stock and colored with watercolor crayons. I used scraps from my never ending scrap stash to layer them.  The Cards are different colors and dimensions.
I wanted to show a couple different ways you could use the same image to make very different cards.  I think I have succeeded, as these cards are very different from each other. 
I hope you have enjoyed these cards and will go take a look at this and all the other fabulous images at QKR Stampede.
Be sure to come back tomorrow, Friday, February 18th for our Design Team Blog Hop.  You won't want to miss the inspiration we have for you.
Thanks for stopping by.  Leave us a comment and let us know what you think.  We love your feedback!
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when you find a stamp that is so versatile? I am really liking your projects. Great way to show so many ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Kristie! Really cute cards!

    ReplyDelete