Friday, September 9, 2011

Is It Fall Yet???

I know ,we want to stay in Summer.
I am not sure about your area but, we have had a very limited summer this year.
So I am getting ready for some FALL projects using Eureka Stamps this month.
 When  I seen this image I knew I had to have it. There are so many possibilities with designs.
Here is a close up of the dimension I added. Oak Leaf Wreath is the name of this beauty.
Blessings sentiment seemed to work well with this design . This is available in a rubber stamp or also a digital image if you prefer.
 Paper, card stock, ribbon from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wreath! Love the dimension in the leaves, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauiful job with this card. I don't want to see summer leave us either, but at least we have beautiful colors like this to look forward to. Lvely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I for one am ready for fall! Love the changing leaves, the football games, the marching band activities. It's a fun active time for our family and your cards gets me in the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the wreath image and the dimension you created.

    ReplyDelete