Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas cards

How are you doing on your Christmas cards?
I was having a tough time deciding on a card to make and I was thinking I wouldn't get them done. Finally, a style ect. just hit me and I was set to go.

I decided to use the "Pine Sprig" (#15702) image from QKR Stampede.
I stamped it onto white card stock and colored them with water color crayons.
I used a few different colors of card stock with the image as a mat.
I then ran white card stock through my Cuttlebug with the snowflake embossing folder.

Here is a close up that shows the embossed snowflakes better.
I use just a touch of gold Stickles on the bells to finish them off.
On the inside of the cards I used the digital image of
"Merry Christmas" (#6803) from Eureka! Stamps.
By using the digital image, I could adjust the size and change the color to match the card fronts.

I'm lovin' how they turned out!
Did you make Christmas cards this year? 
There's still time. 
Just pop into QKR Stampede, Eureka! Stamps or Biblical Impressions and pick out an image and a sentiment.
They can be quick and easy, especially if you purchase the digital images.

Thanks for stopping by today. Come again soon!


1 comment:

  1. Love your CAS style cards! The snowflakes are a great background and the little sprig is so pretty, especially with the glitter.
    Thanks for sharing this pretty idea! :)

    ReplyDelete