Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Best Wishes

I hope your are having a great week so far.  I meant to post this here on the 1st when I had it on my blog but forgot to get over here and post it.

Better late than never!!!
I made this one with a stamp from the Tender Thoughts line of stamps from Eureka stamps.

The Tender Thoughts  stamps are so pretty that you don't need to do much to them to create a beautiful card.  Just let the image be the star of the show!


This is Hibiscus and Bee and Best Wishes from Eureka Stamps.  They are both available in Digi or unmounted red rubber.  I like this image because it  can be paired with many different sentiments. 

Hope your enjoyed today's card!

Have a great rest of your day!!!

Kristine

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love the bright colors! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bright colors too...a very happy card.

    ReplyDelete