Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stunning Silver Angel

Isn't she beautiful?

A few weeks ago Maribeth (Owner of Eureka Stamps) asked her design team to make some samples of some Angel cards for her boards that she uses at the stamp shows she goes to.

I ordered this Angel to play with.  


She is rather large...4" x 5" but she is really all you need to make a beautiful card!  
I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink and colored her with Copic Markers.
Then I colored her dress with VersaMarker and embossed the dress with Kaleidoscope embossing powder by Stampendous. 



I trimmed the image down leaving the top of her wing "out of the box".
This card would be perfect for so many occasions when someone needs to know an angel is watching out for them!

I hope Angels are watching out for you!

Kristine

1 comment: