Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy Birthday ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Birthday Card featuring the adorable Birthday Girl (15402).


Our Birthday Girl was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut out.  I wanted to add a little extra dimension to my design so I used my Nestabilities Circle Die to cut out some balloons, stamped the sentiment from products in my stash and set them on the side.  Since I used the Digital version of the stamp I printed 2 copies.  The second copy was cut down to size, and distressed along the bottom with Distress Inks.  Next step was to attach my balloons, sew on some twine for the strings, and then attach the Birthday Girl.

As stated above, I used the Digital version of the Birthday Girl, however, she is also available as unmounted Natural Red Rubber.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White & Bazzill cardstock, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Antique Linen & Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Tim Holtz, Lemonade & Mandarin Twine by The Twinery, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Mini & Craft Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

3 comments: